Automatic Painting Plant
Thermocoat deals with a wide range of coating applications used in the industry to ensure the high quality and durability of the coated article. industrial spray painting works with a wide range of liquid materials such as paints, stains, and primers. it offers a high degree of control and uniform coverage on surfaces such as wood, metal, plastics, and fiberglass.
we offer a wide range of spray painting plants, powder coating plants, pre-treatment plants, and most other products related to thermal applications and coating for the industry.
Painting in bulk requires a large amount of manpower with a limited production rate. but with the help of automation, we can ensure quality as well as high efficiency of the process on daily basis.
Industrial spray painting systems give a smooth and even finish, which can withstand wear and tear as well as harmful corrosion. Paint particles in the form of tiny droplets are expelled at pressure to produce a mirror-like or factory-like finish on a variety of surfaces.
- Concept to commissioning of projects.
- Modular design allowing for most types of Spraying applications.
- Superior construction: booth is constructed by nut-bolt.
- Fully automatic conveyorized systems with continuous paint baking ovens.
- Modular spray booth design allowing for all types of Spraying applications.
- Restricts paint overspray to a specified area.
- Provides maximum operator comfort and reduces attendant health hazards.
- Excellent overspray collection maximizes environmental compliance.
- Designed and manufactured for severe industrial environmental conditions.
- Optimum air velocity is provided to exhaust the overspray without affecting spraying efficiency.
- Galvanised steel or stainless steel construction available on request
- Minimizes risk of fire due to solvent vapors and overspray deposits.
- Green design solutions that guarantee your company energy savings.
- Designing a safe work environment for your people.
- Guaranteed on-time delivery.
- Hundreds of installations worldwide.
- Simple maintenance.
- As per international standards to comply with current health and safety legislation.
- An industrial application like Engines, Valves, Pumps, Heat.
- exchanges, Fan, Motors, Alternators.
- Automotive, Auto Components, and Automotive Filters.
- Coil Coating, R& D / Paint Testing Lab.
- Earthmoving industry.
- Plastic components and their applications.
- White goods.
- Steel and wooden furniture.