A complete material pretreatment is the necessity of any higher quality coating. It can be wet or dry depending on the material to be coated. Advanced automation provides solutions for degreasing, grinding, phosphating, shot blasting, or ionizing on the material required high-quality coating.
High quality is one of the specifications which is admired by every client. Thermocoat pre-treatment plants are fully programmed for the quality and richness of the material finishing. pretreatment plants are used for surface preparation for painting, powder coating, ED coating, etc.
The plant is required to be highly robust in construction and automatically smooth functioning. Thermocoat retains a wide range of pre-treatment plants as per client specifications and requirements.
- Used to condition the surface enabling desired adherence of the paint on the product.
- Suitable for ferrous & non-ferrous components processing.
- Following are the two kinds of Pre-treatment plants :
• Dip Pre-treatment with transporter based.
• Spray Pre-treatment with conveyor, EMS, or Monorail.
- Consistent quality of coatings to meet specification requirements like SALT SPRAY Life.
- Significant improvements in paint and powder coating performance.
- Improved corrosion resistance under the organic coating surface.
- Provide increased adhesion & improved flexibility.
- Adhesive bonding & laminating are made possible by specific pretreatment.
• Increases SCRATCH and IMPACT resistance.
- Wear resistance & anti-galling properties for critical moving parts.
- Improvement in corrosion resistance of metal parts by providing a base for waxes and rust preventing oils.
- Heavy Phosphate coatings make it possible to draw & form metals by the production of high levels of surface lubrication.
- MIP Coating increases the lubrication properties of the surfaces.